Thursday, July 29, 2010

Alicia and Jake

I love photographing couples in love.  I'm not sure if it's the energy they bring or if it's just a reminder of the feelings I have for my sweetheart.  Either way, Alicia and Jake did not disappoint with their love for each other.  I don't think you can be around them without having that giddy feeling of new love.










I was also lucky enough to capture Alicia and her sisters.  All of them came to the shoot to help with her dress and then snap a few of them together.  They are from Oregon so luckily we found a place that was similar to where they grew up with the beach.  They are all truly beautiful, strong women!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I know my girls are beautiful, but you captured them at their very best. I have to have this picture!

Thanks for such a wonderful memory.
Rose Marie Doyle - "Mom"

 
© Cris C Photography