Tuesday, August 31, 2010

500 FB fans challenge

So we are a little over half way to our goal of 500 fans on FB.  Thank you to all my awesome peeps who suggested us to their friends!  Now all I need is for my new FANS to suggest us to their friends and so on and so on....I decided to draw two winners for hitting the half way point...
ps.  I have heard rumors that there are some people who think your odds will be lowered if you suggest us to other people.  Silly goose- you can't win if we don't get to 500 so keep up with the suggestions.  Remember that there are 3 ways to win:

1.Leave a comment on my blog @ criscphotography.blogspot.com
2."Like" this post on FB or "become a fan"
3.Suggest this fan page to all of your friends and then leave me a comment
 that you spread the word.
Thank you for your support in sharing my photography with your friends!

0 comments:

 
© Cris C Photography