Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Riley


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>---------------<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

     Welcome Miss Riley!  This little one is a reminder that no two babies (or people for that matter) are alike, even when they are from the same family.  This little one was so sweet and sleepy and bendy and sleepy. Oh ya, did I mention sleepy?  As far as newborns go, she was a dream.  I photographed her big sister when she was a newborn also and can I tell you the difference was night and day.  The only similarity between these two is that they did both manage to poop during their session.  I know, I know, it sounds gross but it comes with the territory.  I can’t wait to photograph this little one with her fiery big sis!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>---------------<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<






0 comments:

 
© Cris C Photography